
Shaylee turns four years old today! I can't believe my little girl is four already. Where did the time go?! Shaylee is such a joy and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for bringing her sweet spirit into my life!
Here are some facts about Shaylee at age four!
She is all girl! She loves her "Loving Family Dollhouse" and will play with it for hours at a time. She also loves Barbies, My Little Ponies, and Princess Polly Pockets. She loves to dress up in her princess dress ups and like her mom she LOVES clothes!
But, a girly girl with three brothers, must also know how to be aggressive. She plays ball with the boys and can wrestle with the best of them! Luckily her brothers are more than willing to play with her and her dollhouse and enjoy watching her Barbie movies with her.
Happy Birthday, my sweet baby girl! I love you!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Shaylee!
Happy Birthday Shay! We love you!
Happy birthday Shaylee!
Nate and I were shocked when we saw Shaylee's picture she has completely grown up in the last few months. And her hair is so long! She is a cutie!
What sweet memories of your only daughter! I love the last picture she's looking so big!
Post a Comment