We had a very relaxed and easy going Spring Break. Our big plans were to get our garden going, but of course because of where we live, it rained! So, we are still working on the garden thing.
After four days of not doing much I decided to take the kids to the Children's Museum on Thursday. We met our friends there and the kids had a blast! Too bad it wasn't so fun for mom. If you have ever been there it is a mass of activity areas all in different places and of course Jaron and Shay decided that they could never be in the same place at the same time. So, I would have Brandon watch Jaron while I ran to check on Shaylee then back to Jaron, then Shay and so it went for an hour and a half until I said ENOUGH! We then headed to the water area which is the only closed area that will contain them and I sat on the bench (finally!) while they enjoyed the water! No need to go running that night. I got my exercise at the Children's museum, thanks!
But it was worth all the back and forth because of how much fun the kids had. They loved every minute of it! It was a fun way to end our Spring break.
Thanks Ralina for the use of your camera since I am so lame and forgot mine!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!! We are in the middle of our PAINFUL spring break right now. Of course the weather has decided NOT to cooperate!!
You are not as behind as me (see recent post). I love the Children's museum==especially the little grocery store. What fun!
No problem at all. I was glad we got to go with you guys. It's always fun to hang out, although it is hard there because the kids go in so many different directions like you said.
Post a Comment