Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, April 10, 2009

When Mom's on the Computer.....

The Baby Will Play!

A few days ago while I was on the computer, Jaron decided to dump out all of the Golden Grahams all over the table! And I mean, ALL of the Golden Grahams from an almost full box! When I came in he had the box upside down and was shaking for all he was worth with a HUGE grin on his face! I was not happy, but then saw the humor in it, so I had to grab my camera.


Oh no! Caught red handed!!!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

What a little imp! We have his b-day present (I hope it still likes Elmo) I will mail it next week!

jjlove said...

Doesn't it seem like they always find trouble when mom is busy. Sometimes we just have to laugh and take a picture- and then clean up the mess.

Ashley said...

Look at that sweet face!!

Unknown said...

hum, this looks all too familiar. Interesting. Our children must be around the same age! Sweet little stinkers they are!

Cindy said...

I just have to know...did you save any of the Golden Grahams? That is my favorite cereal!

cjdustin said...

How could you be mad? He looks like he was having so much fun!

Steph said...

Yep. I saved all the ones on the table. No need to waste yummy cereal. The table was clean.