Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Introducing our new baby girl...

Maycee Summer Phelon.

We were able to see a 3D picture of our baby girl! She is so cute and has her little hand on her face covering one eye! I was amazed at how well you could see her. She looks very healthy and we are so happy to know we will be having a little girl come to our family in January.

All of the kids are very excited, but Shaylee was shrieking and jumping up and down to know that she will have a sister. She already has plans for where to place the crib, right next to her bed! We'll have to see about that. She actually wanted the baby to sleep on her trundle, but I told her the baby has to be in a crib until she is bigger. She is one excited big sister.


4 comments:

Zanny said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you! Aren't girls the best? YAY!!!

Debbie said...

Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

congrats on baby girl!!! so sweet!!

Cindy said...

So happy for you!! I am sure she will be a much loved princess!