Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Little Redhead Turned Eight!

On August 15th, my little redhead turned eight! Yikes where has the time gone? I cannot believe that I have two kids who are old enough to be baptized. That is so crazy to me. Kenyon is such a fun little boy and for his eighth birthday here are eight things about Kenyon:
1) Kenyon LOVES to make people laugh. He is so funny and has the cutest little grin.
2) Kenyon can be very sweet and helpful with his little brother and sister (when he's in the right mood :) )
3) Kenyon loves Star wars and anything that has to do with Star wars.
4) Kenyon loves the Wii and his DS (which he bought with his own money)
5) Kenyon is super smart and does really well in school.
6) Kenyon likes to be outside to ride his bike and scooter and go on walks.
7) Kenyon loves to go to the beach and to camp, he especially loves fathers and sons. When he found out that we were having another baby, he said "I hope it's a girl, 'cause having another boy would be too much for fathers and sons"! I laughed forever about that one!
8) Kenyon is best friends with his big brother, Brandon, they giggle and chat all night long. If I didn't go upstairs and turn off their light they would stay up all night!


Kenyon three months old



Kenyon's first bday



Kenyon's 2nd bday



Kenyon's 3rd bday


Kenyon's' fourth bday


Kenyon's 8th bday

Happy Birthday little redhead! We love you!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

He is cute!! The first baby picture is DARLING!

Nathan said...

His hair was lots redder on his first birthday I think. Its orange.

Debbie said...

We love Kenyon! My two boys talk about him incessantly.

great grandma phelon said...

Kenyon is such a fun grandson. He loves to beat Grandma when we are playing games.

Ralina said...

Cute pics! Happy Birthday to Kenyon and congrats on the baptism. It's fun having boys so close in age, huh? I love sometimes just listening in to what my boys are talking about.

Pete said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pete said...

Kenyon has definitely changed my opinion of redheads. :)

Gina said...

Shannon said
did kenyon want 2 go somewhere so bad that he was willing 2 ship himself there?BTW,i LUV that pic.