Pete's birthday was on a Saturday this year, so we decided to do something fun and different for his birthday. We headed to the Cedar Creek Grist Mill. This is an old mill from the 1800's that makes fresh flour and is powered by a water wheel. It is pretty cool. The day we were there, the workers had all made corn bread and were giving out samples. There were some good corn breads in there. It was in a gorgeous area with some really pretty scenery. We all had a good time except for Jaron who was nervous about the dog that was roaming around.
Everyone at the covered bridge
 |
| Jaron's gone missing! |
 |
| He was too scared to stand by the bridge anymore. He thought a car would run him over! |
We went out to dinner at "On the Border" for his birthday dinner. It was the kids first time being there and they loved it! My kids really like Mexican food. Then we went home and opened up presents and had donuts and ice cream.
The next day I made him some Andes mint cupcakes and we had those with a few friends over.
1 comment:
I love that the more I get to know your family the more I see you. Although it makes me miss you.
Post a Comment