This baby is the happiest baby I have EVER seen. She grins all the time. She laughs easily, and has the sweetest belly laugh around. We adore her and are so grateful that she is in our family. I can't wait to see what this spunky little girl has in store for us in the future.
Family Picture
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Nine months old
So, I am WAY behind and even missed Maycee's nine month post! But, I did take her picture for the post, so here we go:
Miss Maycee at nine months old, has started to crawl on her hands and knees and now only army crawls when she wants something FAST. She pulls herself up onto her knees, but not her feet yet. She waves bye, bye and hi and also says "hi". She is still nursing four times a day and loves it. She eats big people food in her high chair and loves everything I have given her. She pulls her bow out off of her head on a regular basis. She's definitely not Shaylee, who NEVER took her bow off her head.
This baby is the happiest baby I have EVER seen. She grins all the time. She laughs easily, and has the sweetest belly laugh around. We adore her and are so grateful that she is in our family. I can't wait to see what this spunky little girl has in store for us in the future.
This baby is the happiest baby I have EVER seen. She grins all the time. She laughs easily, and has the sweetest belly laugh around. We adore her and are so grateful that she is in our family. I can't wait to see what this spunky little girl has in store for us in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She sounds delightful. There are some days that I wish I had a little girl... but then I remember myself at 13. What a delightful little crew!
Post a Comment