Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Jaron's first day of preschool

On September 8th, Jaron had his first day of preschool.  I was so nervous for this day because Jaron is my little boy who just loves a routine and schedule.  He doesn't like anything new or change at all.  I knew it was going to be hard for him to be separated from his mommy.  He is also a big time mommy's boy.  He ADORES me and I return that adoration.  It was so hard for me to say goodbye to him and leave him at school that day.  He did such a good job and didn't cry at all.  He was very nervous, but he stayed and didn't cry.  I was so proud of him because I know it was so hard for him.  Now that he has been in school for over two months he is still loving it!  Yahoo!  But, I do miss him when he is gone.
 
Cheese!

The backpack is as big as him!

Oh my poor nervous boy in his classroom.

No comments: