
Brandon is playing basketball with his friend Ethan right now. They have two more games in the season. There team is not very good, but Brandon is having a lot of fun and that's what matters. He scored a basket in his game on Saturday and that was a lot of fun for him! He 's actually pretty good with making baskets, but he's not very aggressive about getting the ball. I think he will probably play again next year. He has really enjoyed it. Kenyon has already informed me that he wants to play next year as well.

6 comments:
I love your blog! You are so creative as always.
Isn't it so fun just to watch them play ball at this age? Landon is really enjoying basketball too!
Hey steph,
I think it's great that Brandon is enjoying Bball so much. I think it will be good for him. Now if we could just teach him to be more aggressive...well since he only has you and Pete to watch, I don't know if he'll learn it. The kids are all growing up so fast! Hope to see you guys in a few weeks!
We love bball over here! And you know that him and Mas were shootin hoops last week. It was cute because they were wearing the same shirt that day. Way to go Brandon!
Go team. Brandon and Kenyon will be great players next year.
I'll bet with Kenyon there to try for the ball more agressiveness will appear in Brandon.
Lots of Love, Grandma Phelon
tyler says
Tell brandon he has a great shot posture.Also tell him to pretend that the other team is Kenyon (when he's mad at him) or something he hates.
GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment