Do we have a soccer player on our hands? Well, probably not, but at least he decided that he enjoyed it half way through the season. I thought the first few weeks we would be dragging him to two practices and a game every week, kicking and screaming for three months, but luckily he ended up really liking it. Kenyon is not a runner. He doesn't enjoy running, at all. He doesn't enjoy doing anything that requires him to go at a normal or above normal speed. For those of you who don't know Kenyon his speed is stuck in slow motion most of the time. He gets this from my side of the family I'm afraid. I have a brother and sister who he reminds me of so much, it's amazing. Anyway, back to soccer, you can tell that this is a recipe for disaster with soccer, but he wanted to play with his two friends, so we signed him up and it ended up being a good experience for him. By the end he was doing really well, and even scored a goal! WOO HOO! Way to go Kenny!
as we watched Kenyon play his games





10 comments:
There is your soccer player. The youngest one.
its fun to learn about your family...the pictures are great...I'm glad he enjoyed the soccer season...good for your guys making him go...it was really good for him to be a little active...
So fun! I can't wait for Summer to be old enough to be in soccer. She'd love it. By the way, the grass looks so green in those photos! We've got snow here!
Hey I resent you calling me slow!! I'm only slow when walking normal(saunter). I run when I play sports.
And would I be the slow sister? Thanks for the sweet comments on our little one. She is our dream come true again!
Sorry Nate! The truth hurts! :D Kenyon does run, too I was obviously exaggerating, to get across my point.
And yes, Cindy you would be the slow one! :) Love ya both!
Kenyon looks so cute in his soccer uniform. Green is definitely his color!
I have a sister who got the slow gene. Guess who?
Shannon??
Way to go Kenyon. Sports are great for children. They can learn so many of the lessons that life sends our way.
Post a Comment