Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jazz Baby!

In this family we LOVE the Jazz! So, when Pete was asked by some friends if he wanted to take the boys and go to a Jazz preseason game for a boys night out, he was in! The boys had a great time and it helped that the Jazz spanked the Blazers! Oh yeah, baby! GO JAZZ!!!!!

Daron Williams, Andrei Kirilenko, Mehmet Okur



The May's

The Kings

Oh yeah, baby! We rock!

On the train headed back to the car

6 comments:

Gina said...

Tyler was at that same game. He went with a friend. They had club level seats, so he was loving it even though the Blazers lost.

Zanny said...

Lucky you! I haven't been to a Jazz game since before I was married...and all the times, they were on dates with guys I didn't like. Ha! Something tells me I should go again with my hot husband and create a FUN memory this time! Glad you had fun!

Debbie said...

Go Jazz!!! I would love to go to a game sometime!

The Highland Hill's said...

Jazz games are so much fun!! I'm sure the boys loved it!

great grandma phelon said...

Way to go. Keep supporting those JAZZ.

Heather said...

Pete actually supports a non-Cleveland team?!?!? I am shocked!!! :)