My sister had her baby girl yesterday and so, I am an aunt again! Jillian Grace was born around noon and she weighed in at 6 lbs. 15 oz. 20 inches long. She is adorable. Congratulations, Cindy and Nate on your sweet baby girl.
Thanks mom for the pictures!

8 comments:
she is a doll....congratulations nate and cindy!!
Isn't Jillian a total babe? Well, literally, huh? Haha! Oh, she's so sweet and Jerald and I got to meet her yesterday and hold her. How tiny and lovely she was. Cindy looked seriously gorgeous too.
Jillians make great cousins.
That is an adorable baby! How nice!
Yep, I would LOVE another girl!!
she is super cute...and looks alot like nate...cute lips...
I love the name. Pretty name for a pretty girl!
I need to go do 30 day shred now. Let me know how you like it.
She is a beautiful baby
Post a Comment