We had a very fun Halloween this year. We had our friends the Chatterton's over for dinner and then everyone, but me headed out to trick or treat. I stayed home and manned the door for all the cute trick or treaters that knocked at our door. All my kids came home with a bucket full of candy and were all very satisfied with their haul. Happy Halloween!





8 comments:
Oh! Shaylee looks so CUTE as a crab! What great costumes on everybody. You're all deeply darling :)
So cute!!!
I just want to hug that monkey. He is so cute.
You still want to hug him even though he smacks you?
Well, you're in good company. He smacks us regularly too.
But when he isn't throwing a fit and smacking us, yes he is adorable. :)
super cute outfits...and the buckets of candy are always great!
What cuties! Those are some great costumes!
I wish we were closer so all of the children could come to my house.
Great costumes......It looks like a good time was had by all.
Post a Comment