This year was Kenyon's first year of EXCEL. He has really enjoyed his time going every Thursday. I was happy that he and Brandon were going to be going to EXCEL on the same day. That means I only have to get up at 6 am once a week. Just like, Brandon did last year, Kenyon's year revolved around Greece. Everything they did led back to Greece and the Greek mythology. His culminating activity was a play called "Queen Midas and the Golden Touch", Kenyon was Dionysus in the play and he did a great job. He had his lines memorized after one practice and was ready to go. I was really impressed with how fast he memorized them. Great job, Kenyon!!!!
 |
| I love the look on his face here! |
1 comment:
I have to get up at 6am everyday, but I really don't mind most of the time. I get more accomplished in the day by getting up early.
Post a Comment