Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shay's Party

On April 16, we had Shaylee's birthday party with her friends. She wanted a Spring/Summer party. I wasn't quite sure what to do with that, but decided to do something with flowers. Pete and I brainstormed and came up with doing pen flowers in a pot. They turned out so cute and the kids loved making them. Shaylee is so lucky to have lots of great friends.

IMG_0181

Shaylee and all her friends!


IMG_0184
The flowers!

IMG_0185
Shaylee's Flower

IMG_0186
Shaylee's cupcakes- They were purplicious!

IMG_0190


IMG_0191
Blowing out the candle

IMG_0192
Her presents

IMG_0193
My beautiful girl all in purple!

IMG_0194

My beautiful baby all in purple!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad Shay had a good birthday! the flower pens are a cute idea!!

Gina said...

You are brave to take on that many kids at a birthday party. I usually only let my kids invite four or five friends.