Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Kenyon

 On August 15th, Kenyon, turned nine years old.  Those nine years have flown by and Kenyon has turned into a fun loving, smart and creative young man.  From the moment my little red head was born he has given me so much joy and laughs.  I am so grateful to be his mom.  For his ninth birthday here are a few things I love about my redhead.

  • He has the best giggle around!  It makes me smile just to hear him
  • He loves to have fun!
  • When he is in the right mood, he can be very helpful.
  • I ADORE his freckles and red hair.
  • He is usually very willing to play with Shaylee and Jaron
  • He loves to ride his bike and is always trying new tricks on it.
  • He adores Star Wars and has since he was two.
  • He is so loving!  He is always giving me hugs and kisses.
  • He loves to make jokes and laugh (He reminds me of his daddy).







Happy Ninth Birthday, sweet boy!  I love you!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Glad you had a great birthday Kenyon!!