Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, July 14, 2008

American Idol!


On Friday night, I went out with some of my friends to the American Idol concert. It was so much fun! It was a crazy busy day for me, so I started the concert with a headache and as the music progressed it g0t worse and worse, but it was worth the pain to hear all the people I loved so much this season. It was one of my favorite seasons.

Each Idol, starting with ten came out and sang three songs. They did a couple of group numbers and then David Archeleta and David Cook sang a few more songs than the rest. My favorites were Michael Johns, Brooke White, David Archeleta and David Cook. David Cook was not my favorite Idol, but he was a very good performer. David Archeleta did such a great job. He is such a little cutie and what a voice!







It was such a fun night. I enjoyed every moment of it, headache and all!

2 comments:

cjdustin said...

I'm sorry you had a headache. I wish I would have known--I had Advil in my purse. It was very fun though and I'm glad you came.

Nicole Jackson said...

I loved the concert and had a great time Rockin out with you!