Brandon and Kenyon took swimming lessons at Bally's in June and half of July. They did a great job and are now swimming quite well. Brandon is in level five and Kenyon is in level three. I am very proud of how far they have come in their swimming abilities. They both love to swim and really looked forward to lessons every week. Next year we will have to put Shaylee in swimming lessons. She was very good about not being able to swim this year. She took it all in stride.
3 comments:
Evan & Lauren started swimming lessons today. They both had fun. I was a little worried about Lauren freaking out. Looks like your boys are becoming good swimmers.
Careful with the swimming! It can consume your life ;) I think it's so important for kids to know how to swim and have fun doing it too!
Cute pics! I love the bug eyes!
Post a Comment