On Monday July 21st, I went to the Hill family reunion in Kaysville, Utah. Most of my family including my grandma (my grandpa passed away in 1993) and I got to the park at five o'clock. The actual dinner didn't start until six, so this is when we expected most people to show up. My sister, Cindy and her family got there about 5:45 and so we waited thinking my uncles and there families would be coming anytime. Six o'clock comes and goes- then six fifteen- Oh here comes my cousin Katie! Now everyone should be coming! Six thirty- then six forty five--- Oh wow now they all start coming! When everyone finally got there we had a great turnout, but it was frustrating that everyone was SO late! Our kids were starving so we had already eaten by the time everyone else came. Oh well, better late than never!
The kids had a great time playing at the park. It was their last time playing with my sisters kids since they were heading back to Pennsylvania in the morning. They played hard and had all the kids playing a game of tag with them. It was a lot of fun. I had a great time seeing my cousins new babies. There are four new babies including my niece, Summer. I really enjoyed seeing my cousin Katie, who is a day younger than me and was my roommate at Ricks. Her new baby is five months old and very cute!
Once everything got going we had a Hill of a time!
(My nephew Jacob and Brandon)
(My nephew, Matthew, Kenyon, Brandon and Shay)
(Grandpa and Jaron) ( Kenyon and Summer)
(My nephew Steven and niece Annika)
(My niece, Alyssa; nephew Brent; Aunt Linda
and my Grandma)
5 comments:
How fun for you guys! Last week I checked on my class and all but one boy was there - Ethan Kreiter. Tell Brandon hi and I miss teaching him - he is really the sweetest boy that I have ever taught.
I can't believe everybody was so late. It has been years since I have seen Rod & Linda and their kids & families.
Fun times for you in Utah. I'm so glad that you were able to see you sister! I think you will be ready to come home after 4 weeks almost!
are you guys still here? If you want to come to TITP, I'm there on Mon this week, not Weds. The next week will be a normal Weds. We should get together either way.
Sounds like you guys had a hill of a time! Say hi to brand, kenyon, shay, and jare
Post a Comment