Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School

So, today I am feeling better about the whole school thing. The boys did finally come home yesterday and of course they had a wonderful day at school. Well, mostly! I asked Brandon if he had a good day and he said "Well, not really!" I thought uh oh! So I asked him why not and he said that he had to go through the lunch line even though he brought his lunch (I'm sure because they were practicing) and they had to line up three times at recess because some kids were being naughty! So then I asked how the rest of the day went and he said good. Phew! We can handle these minor issues! :)




Brandon and his buddy Ethan

Kenyon really enjoyed school he said he found a new buddy. So I was happy about that. Both boys have wonderful teachers and I am sure it will be a great year!





Kenyon and his buddy Alex

Shaylee went to her open house today and she was a little shy, but she really warmed up. Her first day is on Tuesday. So, twice a week for a few hours it will be just me and Jaron! How weird! It will be good to have time that is just me and Jaron. We will miss our Shaylee girl, but luckily she won't be gone for very long.

My kids are growing up and it is sad and happy all at the same time. I am so blessed to have four wonderful children with sweet and fun personalities.





2 comments:

Kim said...

Your kids are so cute!!

Steph said...

Thanks Kim! I haven't seen you forever! I would love to read your blog, but it's private! I need an invite! sphelon@yahoo.com