Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged by Ericka

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Ericka)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

1) I LOVE reality TV! Especially The Amazing Race and The Biggest Loser. I don't watch them all, but I do watch most of them. It's entertaining.

2) I was hit by a car when I was six years old! My older sisters were all staying late after school and my mom was picking me up. Cindy was supposed to stay with me, but she wanted to get to cheerleading and told me to stay put and wait for mom. My mom was a bit late and I was getting anxious, so I thought maybe I was supposed to meet her at the commissary. We did this sometimes, but only when the older girls where there. When I realized my mom wasn't there I headed back to the school in a panic and wasn't paying attention to the road. I was hit and thrown back onto the sidewalk. My mom meanwhile was frantically looking for me and saw my coat as I was being loaded into the ambulance. Now that I am a mom I can't imagine the horror she must have been feeling! She left the van in the middle of the road and ran to the ambulance screaming, "that's my baby!" I was lucky and only ended up with cuts, bruises and a very fat lip!

3) I was able to shake President George Herbert Walker Bush's hand when I was 19. He visited the CIA where I was working. It was very neat.

4) I am very close to my family and I miss them. I wish that I lived closer to my parents, sisters and brother. I am glad that Gina lives only an hour away.

5) I LOVE to shop! It makes me happy! (much to Pete's dismay) I especially love to shop at Gymboree for Shaylee. It's a bit of an obsession!

6) Christmas is my favorite holiday! I love the decorations, the happy feeling you get inside, the magic that it is to my kids and I especially love the story of the Savior's birth and thinking about all that he did for us so we can return to our Heavenly Father.

That took awhile to think of six random things. It's hard to know what to say sometimes. I tag anyone who would like to do this! :)

1 comment:

Ralina said...

Wow, I didn't know you were hit by a car when you were younger. That is definitely scary. I'm glad you were ok.