Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 8, 2008

We have a walker!



Yep! It finally happened! Jaron has decided that walking is the way to travel! He started to walk about a month ago when he was fifteen months old. He would crawl, and then walk a couple steps, then crawl some more. He did this for about a month until a week and half ago, when he decided to start walking more. In the last week he has really taken off and he rarely crawls anymore. I think we can officially say we have a walker!


Look at me I can walk!

In mid step...





Oops! I fell, that's okay I love to grab my feet and roll around the floor!



This is my favorite way to walk, thumb in mouth, blanky in hand!




Right before I go kaboom!



Oooh! I love my blanky! Cuddle, cuddle!

3 comments:

teamZ said...

I love Jare-bear's cute pictures. I like your new background.

stephanie howard said...

It's all over now, watch out!

Unknown said...

AH! Sad :( Your baby isn't quite a baby anymore. This is where it all begins. :) What a cutie!