Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What?! Summers over?!

I just needed to write a quick post and say I hate school starting! My boys are in school right now and I miss them! This is my first year of no one coming home at noon and the school day seems to go forever! When are my babies coming home? I cried today when I got home. I miss them! Before you know it they will be on missions. And then what will I do?



More to come on how their first day went later.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your two growin' boys look all ready for school. I can't believe that you cried! Pull yourself together woman! Be happy that you can get more done in the day. Oh and I like you in the picture of your school boys--I like that shirt on you...

Gina said...

I wasn't at all sad that school started. I was ready for them to have something to occupy their time. It has been weird for me to have Evan in school all day. It has also been strange to have more than half my kids in school all day.