So I was informed by my sister, Cindy, that when I was hit by the car when I was six that she never met me after school like I thought she did because she forgot she was supposed to meet me. She was very excited about her very first day of cheerleading and didn't remember that she was supposed to meet and wait with me. Our dad picked her up from cheerleading early and told her that I had been hit by a car and that is when she remembered she was supposed to meet me.
My memory of that day is very foggy! Most of what I remember is from what people have told me and I have obviously filled in the gaps.
Sorry Cind! I love you! You are such a great sister and friend!
3 comments:
Thanks Fan! I love you too!
Your sister looks familiar? Funny post
Post a Comment