Yesterday, Tuesday Sept 9th was Shaylee's first day of preschool. She was very excited to go and couldn't wait to put on her backpack. She goes to school early, so I had to wake her up, but she popped right out of bed and got dressed. Once we got to school she went with her teacher with no problems. She's been having some separation anxiety lately, so I was worried.
When I went to pick her up the teacher told me she had been pushing and fell apart when she had to go to timeout! :( AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Her first day and already she's in trouble! This little girl sometimes has a bit too much spirit! We had a little talk and she will now get a treat if she gets a good report from her teacher tomorrow. Cross your fingers for us that tomorrow is a good day and the rest of the year goes better than yesterday!
10 comments:
She is way to Cute! I love her sassy personality :)
That cracks me up that she got in trouble on the first day. She looks cute in her hat.
But won't that make for a great story when she's older? ;)
She is so cute!
Me again. You've just been tagged! Check out my blog for rules.
She looks so cute in that outfit and hat. Its so fun to have a girl to buy the cute clothes for. It will be fun to be out there to see each other more often.
She looks adorable-very stylish! That is too funny about her going to timeout on the first day!
Oh Shaylee - where do get your spunk? What do you think Fan - is this what I'm headed for with my Annika?
Oh, I just love that hat! Very cute girl:-)
What a doll! How is she doing now?
Post a Comment