Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Daddy's Day Pizza Party!



On Friday June 13th, Kenyon had a Daddy's Day pizza party at his Kindergarten class. The kids had made their dad's ties and they served their dad's pizza and punch. They had a lot of fun! It was such a neat idea for Miss Price to have the dad's come. The mom's are so involved in the school already, it's great for the dad's to be able to enjoy being in their classroom.


(As you can see on my Father's day post, Pete wore his homemade tie to church. Kenyon was thrilled.)


2 comments:

Tamara said...

Great tie! I love yoiur blogroll--now I can just look and see who's posted new stuff without surfing all around!

great grandma phelon said...

I love those smiles. Dad's day at school--how fun. I am happy you were able to go Pete. The Dad's that could not make it missed a great time.

Lots of Love, Grandma Phelon