Here are Brandon's latest school activities.
On June 5th, Brandon's music class had their musical informance. It was about the bugs in the garden. Brandon was the rolly polly speaker. He did a great job with his speaking part and playing the instruments. He loves music and had a lot of fun.

(Jaron watching the show-he loves his thumb)
On June 12th all the first grades in Brandon's school had a hot air balloon launch. Each class made their own hot air balloon as the culminating activity for their science unit. They invited first grade families and the rest of the school to come to the lift off. It was a lot of fun to see. Some of those hot air balloons went a long way! I was impressed!
(Kenyon and Brandon watching the launch)
3 comments:
Steph - you are such a good mom to be so involved in all your kids do!
You are still in school!! It was like that in Massachusetts.. we went one year until June 25 to make up for snow days. I am so happy that we got out the end of May. (in Utah this year)
Lots of Love, Grandma Phelon
Hey there Steph, I can't believe how grown up your kids are, you are so old! It looks like you guys are having a great time with everything, I am envious.
Oh and can you call me, I lost my phone in Morocco and so I don't have your number anymore.
Post a Comment