Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, June 21, 2008

SCHOOL'S OUT! SCHOOL'S OUT!

Finally! Our school is out for summer vacation! And summer is finally here weather wise, too. We have had beautiful days and no rain since last Saturday. Thank heavens! I thought the northwest just might skip summer all together this year.

Brandon had a wonderful year in first grade this year. His teacher was Mr. Schiewe and Brandon loved him! He was so wonderful with the kids, I couldn't have asked for a better teacher for Brandon. He really pushed Brandon to read harder and harder books and Brandon can read anything now. I was hoping Kenyon would get him for next year, but that is not to be. (Sigh) Oh well!


(Notice Brandon's new do! He got a short summer hair cut!)

Kenyon also had a great teacher for Kindergarten. Miss Price was also Brandon's teacher last year for Kindergarten. I told her we would miss her next year, especially since we have had her for two years. Kenyon loved Kindergarten and enjoyed having her for a teacher.



(Kenyon graduated from Kindergarten!)

Thanks Miss Price and Mr. Schiewe for a fabulous year!

4 comments:

Emily said...

You guys are amazing! All your kids!

Melanie said...

Congratulations Brandon and Kenyon. Way to go!

great grandma phelon said...

Brandon I love your short haircut. Kenyon I think you are a smart graduate and I love your Alaska shirt. (I love Polar Bears).

Wow!you really went to school a long time into June. Your 180 days of school are so different. Here in Pleasant Grove,Utah our students were out the end of May.

I am happy you had such wonderful teachers at school.

Lots of Love, Grandma Phelon

Stacey said...

Those boys in that top picture are pretty cute....I mean that little boy is pretty cute :>