Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day


(Pete with Baby Brandon-12/00)


(Pete with Baby Kenyon-8/02)


(Pete with Baby Shaylee- 4/05)


(Pete with Baby Jaron-4/07)

I am very lucky to have married a man that is not only a wonderful husband, but also a Super Dad! My kids adore their dad and can't wait for him to get home every day so that they can hug him and play with him. Our kids made Pete a book called "Super Dad, Pete" for Father's day this year and this is why they each think he is a super dad.

Brandon-Pete is a super dad because he plays baseball with me -and he's the one to beat
Kenyon-Pete is a super dad because he snuggles with me -and he tickles my feet
Shaylee-Pete is a super dad because he takes me on daddy daughter dates-and he gives me a treat
Jaron- Pete is a super dad because he holds me and plays with me- he is so neat
(notice the rhyming? I know I am so clever! JK!)


Pete you are a fabulous dad! Thanks so much for all that you do for us. You work hard to make sure that we have a good life. I appreciate all that you do. Thanks for making life so much fun and full of laughs! I love you!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a special day for Pete! Dad's are the best. PS super cute background!

great grandma phelon said...

How could a Father's Day tribute get any better!!! Your blog is so wonderful Stephanie. You make me feel I am there in Washington with all of you.

Lots of Love, Grandma Phelon

Nicole Jackson said...

Pete is a great guy and dad! I love the tie and what a fun pizza party for him! I don't think we did that last year with B & B. What a fun Father's Day!