
I just wanted to take a brief moment to tell my dad how grateful I am to have him as a father. He has spent his life working hard to provide for his family. He spent a great deal of my early years traveling and missed out on a lot to make sure that we were well taken care of. We always missed him a great deal when he was gone, but it was always so exciting and fun when he came home from his trips laden with gifts for us. I have many dolls and souvenirs from all around the world.
Being the father of five girls (and one boy), he is very protective of us. He worries about us even to this day. (Thanks dad for flying up here to bring the kids and me back in July-You're the best!) I always felt a bit sorry for him that he was out numbered by all us hormone ridden girls! I remember one time that he had my little sister, me and my older sister all crying at the same time. He looked at my mom like "what did I do?" It is one of my very favorite memories!
I love you dad!
1 comment:
Yes Stephanie, you have a GREAT DAD...and mother too for that matter.
Lots of Love, Grandma Phelon
Post a Comment